You may have gone through funny facts while walking through a street, on your way to office or school, written somewhere on the wall or on boards. Some facts will amaze you, some of them will sound very interesting and some will make you laugh. When you enjoy a good quality of time with your friends, you would surely think of sharing something funny and interesting with them that can make them laugh. What will be better than funny facts to share with your friend! We have a collection for you of some funny facts that you will find really interesting and funny. In your family or social gathering, in your get together with friends you can share these funny facts to make the whole environment full of fun and laughter and make your day a memorable one.
1) Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
2) When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ... even your heart!
3) 50% of pizzas in America are pepperoni.
4) 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
5) The average person laughs 13 times a day!
6) The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
7) The average housefly lives for one month
8) Eskimos have over 100 words for ice.
9) Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
10) Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.