Africa is one of the largest continents in the world. It is famous for ancient history, the wildlife and the natural resources. The largest number of ethnic groups is found in Africa. It is rich in natural resources, the most important of which is diamond. Animals in Africa get a range of freedom and density of area giving them a feeling of home. The greatest attractions of Africa are experiencing wildlife, safari parks and safari rides. What could be more adventurous and thrilling than a sight of wild animals just a few miles away from you! Lions, cheetahs and elephants in Africa are the largest in number. Life in Africa is full of excitement, thrill and adventure. We have a collection of some funny facts about Africa. You can read these and share it with your family and friends. These interesting funny facts will make your time more hilarious and joyous like never before.
1) Many children in Africa don’t get the chance to go to school
2) Difficult to estimate but there are at least 3,000 distinct ethnic groups in Africa.
3) Animal Kingdom is the first theme park where the show eats the landscape.
4) Africa contains the world’s largest desert, the Sahara.
5) Africa is almost an island. Its only connection to other land is the tiny Sinai Peninsula in Egypt.
6) Africa is home to the world’s largest living land animal, the African elephant
7) Africa is the second largest of the earth’s seven continents
8) Africa is the poorest and most underdeveloped of all of the continents, despite its wealth of natural resources.
9) There are fewer people with Internet access in the entire continent of Africa than in New York City alone.
10) Four of the five fastest land animals live in Africa