California, Washington and Minnesota are the places to be. They offer a lifestyle which is full of excitement, thrill and exhilaration. Washington being the centre state is the most attracting state for all the visitors. California holds its importance by the density of its population, its geographic conditions and the flora fauna. Minnesota is full of beautiful landscapes, lakes and it offers an exciting life to the residents and the visitors. Water parks, forests, fishing and hunting, wild animals, lakes and valleys, restaurants and food are the greatest attractions in all these three states. About the excitement and thrill of these states, we have a collection of funny facts. If you are looking for the best ones, you have clicked on the right page. You can share these fun facts with your family and friends and make your time more hilarious and full of laughter and fun.
1) The state of Washington is the only state to be named after a United States president.
2) Minnesota Inventions: Masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, Aveda beauty products, and Green Giant vegetables
3) Father’s Day was founded in washington in 1910.
4) California is the first state to ever reach a trillion dollar economy in gross state product.
5) Washington is America’s coffee capital, with more coffee bean roasters per capita than any other state.
6) The state motto of Minnesota is, "Where even a man who wears a feather boa can grow up to be Governor."
7) One out of every eight music festivals in the United States is held in California.
8) Washington is the nation’s top apple producing state, with 10-12 billion apples handpicked annually.
9) The state flag of Minnesota consists of a blue background upon which sits a design best described as "how a 7-year-old city girl would draw a picture titled 'Life on the Farm'".
10) More turkeys are raised in California than in any other state in America.