Studies have shown that the people who have pets at their homes show a lower ratio of heart attacks than others. Dogs and cats are the most human friendly animals. They get addicted to the company of a human very easily and in a short span of time. The habits of both these animals are very different and interesting as well. Cats want their masters to serve them, whereas dogs are more into serving their masters. Trained dogs can prove to be very helpful and obedient. Cats like to play, have food and sleep as much as they can. Have you ever been through the funny facts about cats and dogs! If not, you have missed some of the funniest ones. We have some funny facts about cats and dogs that you will really enjoy. You can share these funny facts with your friends and family to have a good laugh and enjoy your time to the fullest.
1) A cat can jump as much as seven times its height.
2) Scientists now believe that dogs have been living with people for 100,000 years.
3) A cat will almost never meow at another cat. Cats use this sound for humans.
4) Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.
5) Cats average 16 hours of sleep a day, more than any other mammal
6) The most dogs ever owned by one person were 5,000 Mastiffs owned by Kubla Khan.
7) The nose pad of a cat is ridged in a pattern that is unique as a fingerprint of a human.
8) Many dogs reflect the color green in the dark, but some also reflect orange and red.
9) The color of cat’s eyes will change as it grows older.
10) Scientists discovered that dogs could detect a series of test tubes with cancerous cells in it.