The states of Michigan, Hawaii and New Jersey are the most beautiful places to visit. They are the best places to enjoy a vacation with your family. If you are a water lover and want to enjoy a holiday at the coastline resorts, these places will be your number one priority. Because of the natural landscapes these places have become famous holiday spots and are contributing to the economy of US by accommodating a large number of visitors. Seashores, water rides, sunset point, food, relaxing environment and there is much more to enjoy at all of the three places. You can make your holiday more enjoyable by sharing funny and interesting facts about these places. We have a collection for you of funny facts about Michigan, Hawaii and New Jersey. You will really enjoy these sharing with your family and friends.
1) Hawaii is the most isolated population center on Earth.
2) New Jersey has the most diners in the world and is sometimes referred to as the diner capital of the world.
3) Michigan ranks first in state boat registrations.
4) Hawaii is called the "Island of Flowers".
5) North Jersey has the most shopping malls in one area in the world with seven major shopping malls in a 25 sq. mile radius.
6) Rock & Roll legend Ted Nugent was born in Detroit, Michigan, but left the state in 1982 after he ran out of animals to kill there.
7) Hawaii is the birthplace of surfing. It was a sport invented in Hawaii by kings and chieftains
8) New Jersey has the highest population density in the U.S.
9) Michigan is the only place in the world with a floating post office,
10) The Pearl of the Pacific or Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places in the world.