People make up a society and are connected to each other somehow or the other. Every person is dependent on the other for carrying out different tasks. People no matter to which country or ethnic group they belong make the world go round. Wherever you go, in office, work place, school college, shopping or for recreation you come across a number of people. They give you a lively feeling and a sense of happiness. Imagine a world where you don’t any other person around! Yes, surely it is horrible to live without human beings around you. People make you laugh, spend a good quality of time together, help you when you need and gives the world a lively feel. Here are some funny facts about people. You can share these fun facts with people in your social circle and enjoy a good quality of time full fun and laughter.
1) The Japanese, on average, are the shortest people.
2) Army is a collection of men and women trained to fight in battle
3) 47% of people have a nightmare at least once a month.
4) In Rome, Italy, adults drink coffee standing up at a coffee bar.
5) Children's sense of smell is better than adults'.
6) When Albert Einstein died, his final words died with him. The nurse at his side didn't understand German.
7) More babies are born in September than in any other month
8) Children laugh about 400 times a day, while adults laugh on average only 15 times a day.
9) 85% of parents use child safety seats incorrectly.
10) Women mature much faster than men.