According to a common mans perspective, the lives of the ruling class is very boring and busy all the time. Their priority shifts from their family to their country and the people of their country. But fun makes its way whether you are a president or a common man. Life is full of incidents that can make you laugh no matter what you are or what you do. The people who rule a country are also normal human beings. They do have a family, children and they also like to move around and enjoy their life the way a common man does. They also like humor and fun. Picking up the funny notions from the lives of the ruling class, we have a collection of funny facts about presidents. These facts are very interesting and funny. You can share it and enjoy to the fullest.
1) Abraham Lincoln is in fact the tallest president thus far.
2) BARACK OBAMA is the 44th president, but there actually have only been 43 presidents.
3) Madison was the shortest president at 5'4".
4) No president of the United States was an only child for his parents.
5) John F. Kennedy was buried without his brain after it was lost during the autopsy!
6) The teddy bear was named after President Theodore Roosevelt.
7) Washington was the first president to be featured on a postage stamp.
8) Every U.S. president with a beard has been a Republican.
9) Abraham Lincoln was the first president with a beard.
10) George Bush was the captain of the baseball team at Yale University.