The states of Texas, Florida and New York are equally important with respect to their population, area and business. All the three states have a significant role in the development of the US. Whether you belong to any of the three states, you would have surely enjoyed the life they offer. The statue of liberty and record breaking architecture of buildings are the greatest attractions of the New York state. Texas being one of the largest states offers a life full of thrill and excitement. When you think a good weekend or enjoying a holiday, Florida would be definitely your first preference. About all the three states, we have some funny facts that you will enjoy reading. You can share these facts with your family and friends and have a good time full of fun and humor.
1) The phrase "cool as a cucumber" originated in Florida.
2) New York City has 4,000 street food vendors.
3) There are 30,000 lakes and over 1000 golf courses.
4) Texas is a place where towns and cities shut down for the local high school football game.
5) New Yorkers travel an average of 40 minutes to work each day.
6) By Federal Law, Texas can fly its flag at the same height as the U.S. flag,
7) Florida receives over 41 Million visitors each year.
8) 100 million Chinese food cartons are used annually in New York City.
9) More land is farmed in Texas than in any other state.
10) Florida has a warm climate throughout the year although the summer months can be stormy.