Human heart is a muscular organ of the body which pumps the blood through the veins into the whole body. It is the central organ of the body since the blood circulation is controlled by the heart. We can experience the variations in the heart beats under stress and tension. If you are exhausted or been through a situation which is full of nervousness you may experience a faster heart beat with emotions visible from your facial expressions. If you face a break up with your loved one, it will directly have an impact on your heart. You will feel low and dull. And if you are happy because of something positive that happened in your life, it will be directly reflected from your behavior. All these variations in our emotions are controlled by our heart. If you want to enjoy some funny facts about heart, we have a collection for you. You can enjoy these funny facts and have a good laugh with your friends and family.
1) The shape of the heart is like "love mark" and this is the reason it has become the universal symbol of love.
2) Women’s hearts beat faster than male hearts.
3) The human heart weighs less than a pound.
4) A breakup with a loved one or news of a family death literally can lead to broken hearts in the form of heightened risk for heart attack.
5) Your heartbeats with enough strength to shoot blood a distance of 30 feet.
6) Most heart attacks occur between the hours of 8 and 9 AM.
7) Some people really do have bigger hearts than others.
8) Your heart is made up almost entirely of muscle. It is strong enough to lift approximately 3,000 pounds – roughly the weight of a compact car.
9) At one time it was thought that the heart controlled a person's emotions.
10) Three years after a person quits smoking, there chance of having a heart attack is the same as someone who has never smoked before.