The role of funny stuff in our life is of great importance. You can get a good laugh by jokes, humorous sayings or funny facts. But the important point is to stay happy and cheerful and it could be by means of any source. Instead of always complaining about life’s frustration and depressing issues, try to look back on it and laugh. With this attitude you will find happiness in little things around you and you can make yourself lighthearted, by giving yourself more to laugh about. To make you and your friends laugh at little things we have some funny facts that will amaze you as well as it will give you a good laugh.
1) The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
2) Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
3) Rats can tell the difference between two human languages.
4) Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
5) A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.
6) In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
7) The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
8) Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
9) The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
10) If you are chased by a dog when walking, jogging or bicycling, stop, turn toward the dog, point and firmly say ‘No’ or ‘Go Home’. Repeat as needed. This is effective even for dogs that do not speak English.
11) Ice Cream is Chinese food!
12) A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
13) If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you"
14) In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on watch is 10:10.
15) It would take more than 150 years to drive a car to the sun.
16) It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
17) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
18) Hippo milk is pink.
19) "Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und."
20) Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight!
21) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
22) Women have a better sense of smell than men.
23) An elephant trunk has no bone but 40,000 muscles.
24) WAS IT A CAR OR A CAT I SAW. 'WASITACARORACATISAW'. This is the only English sentence which even if we read in reverse, it'll give the same sentence.
25) "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
26) A group of officers is called a mess.
27) Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
28) Of the six men who made up the Three Stooges, three of them were real brothers (Moe, Curly and Shemp.)
29) To sell your home faster, and for more money, paint it yellow.
30) Over 50% of lottery players go back to work after winning the jackpot.