I believe that funny nature of human being is not restricted to anyone specific region or group of people. People, belong to any country, region or even religion must adopt some funny ways in their life style that later becomes their specialty. It is not necessary that these funny ways would be as hilarious for them as for other people. Moreover, some people adopt these funny ways intentionally while some unintentionally. Anyway, whatever would be the cause behind origin of these funny ways, our concern is to unveil some very special, strange and funny ways that people belong to different regions have adopted. Nothing is different in case of Asian, Irish, American, Egyptian, Canadian, and Italians. Here, I am going to reveal some really funny facts that belong to Asian, Irish, American, Egyptian, Canadian, and Italian people. So stay with me and enjoy these funny facts as well.
1. Ancient Egyptian people usually wore white linen tunics, drapes and loin clothes. The clothing style was different for different classes of society. Pharaohs and priests used high quality material.
2. The Irish are known for their love for music and dance. The traditional music of Ireland still has a strong foothold in the music scene despite the various influences from abroad.
3. In China live 1.3 billion of people and in India 1.1 billion. More than half of Asia's population lives in this 2 countries. India should take over China in period of 30 years.
4. Asia is the largest continent by landmass and human population. The area of Asia is larger than the land area of the moon.
5. The State of Florida is bigger than the country of England.
6. The Canadian motto, A Mari Usque ad Mare, means "From sea to sea.
7. If you want to see Egyptian ruins just visit Central Park in New York. There is a 3,000 year old obelisk named Cleopatra’s Needle. It stands 66 feet tall and weighs 220 tons!
8. The average life expectancy at birth for a Canadian is 81.16 years, the eighth highest in the world.
9. Irish people are very passionate about Gaelic games – football, hurling, rounders, handball and camogie. Rugby and soccer are also very well supported in Ireland.
10. Asia is home to the birth of the human species and civilization. Somewhere near where the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers meet.
11. The Italian Wolf is considered the national animal of Italy.
12. The official languages of Canada are English and French. Throughout Canada's history up to the current time, there have been conflicts between English and French-speaking Canadians.