When we look around us, we find man moments in our life that are very important for us and we want to share these moments with our loved ones. Birthday is the most prominent one among all these moments. I think, this is the most special day of every one’s life that comes every ear. At this moment, everyone wants to receive greeting from his loving persons. The most appropriate way of wishing birthday is presenting some gift at his special day. This gift not only reflects the great love of sender for birthday person, but also fulfills some need of that person in most cases. There are many options in terms of birthday gifts that we can present to our loved ones. Here, i have a weird idea about such a birthday gift item that is not only economical, but very special as well. This idea comprises some funny birthday gifts and trivia, so let’s enjoy.
1. The world's largest birthday cake was created in 1989 for the 100th Birthday of the city of Fort Payne, Alabama. The cake weighed 128,238 pounds, 8 oz. and used 16,209 pounds of icing.
2. August is the month that has people sharing the most birthdays. The other months that rank high are July and September.
3. In other interesting birthday facts, since your last birthday you will have had about 1,460 dreams.
4. The month with the least birthdays is February.
5. The Sultan of Brunei hosted the world's most expensive Birthday Party to celebrate his 50th Birthday on 13 July, 1996. The cost was a whopping US $27.2 million. Three concerts featuring Michael Jackson costs US $16 million of the total amounts.
6. "Happy Birthday To You" is the most popular song in the English language (followed by Auld Lang Syne and For He's a Jolly Good Fellow).
7. William Shakespeare's died on his 52nd birthday: 23 April 1616.
8. A long time ago, it was only kings that had birthday parties because no one else was considered important enough to have a celebration.
9. Since your last birthday 31,536,000 seconds have passed.
10. The Germans also created the birthday cake about 200 years ago. The first of these cakes were sweetened bread dough topped with sugar.
11. The volume of blood in your body is approximately 5 litres. The heart pumps about 280 litres of blood around your body every hour - that’s 2,688,000 litres per year!
12. World population has grown by around 76,570,430 since your last birthday. In the time it takes you to read this another five babies will have been born.