Human beings always need inspiration and motivation to get themselves motivated and to perform certain activities and works. These motivations give strength to these people and give them hope to gain their goal and to achieve it. These inspirations can come from anything or any person which is either liked by them or they are impressed from them. Some nice words can give them a nice inspiration. Mostly the celebrities and famous people have very much influence on their fans and their fans are much inspired by them. The good works done by these celebrities get much more attention than done by any other person because the people are very much influenced and they have a great number of fans which follows every act and some of them also try to copy them. The inspirational messages given by these celebrities are taken as an order by their fans and they are without a doubt the best inspirational source in nowadays society.
1. Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse, was afraid of mice.
2. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark!
3. None of the Beatles knew how to read music
4. Steve Jobs was half Arab.
5. Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to a door-shutting accident.
6. . Prince William's nickname in college was "P-Willy".
7. Should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution
8. If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."