Children are the future of a country as well as the hope of the parents and are the future leaders of a country. These children need special attention and care to build their character so that they should have a good personality and nice nature. The children are just like a hot iron piece which will mould itself according to given conditions. These children have natural delicate minds and accept different things and behavior from their surroundings due to their sharp picking ability. They should be provided with the appropriate fun and entertainment to make them feel relax and enjoy the life as well as to give them important moral lessons which will help them in future. They should be provided with every information and interesting facts so that they have knowledge about everything in their surroundings and can understand these things in a better way.
1. Butterflies can see red, green, and yellow.
2. In your whole life, your mouth will make about 10,000 gallons of spit. That's enough to fill a giant swimming pool.
3. The smallest insects of the world are called fairyflies, a kind of wasp. Fairyflies are as thin as a thread. They aren’t strong enough to fly well, so mostly let wind carry them
4. Hippos don’t have to worry about packing sunscreen. Their skin makes a pink slime that blocks the sun.
5. Honeybees have hair all over their bodies, like dogs and cats
6. Starfish don’t have brains
7. Italy has more masterpieces per square mile than any other country in the entire world
8. Mars experiences violent dust storms which continually change its surface.
9.Dragonflies are known as snake doctors because they can bring dead snakes back to life.
10. The smallest bird in the world is the Hummingbird. It weighs 1oz.
11. the Blue Whale's whistle is the loudest noise made by an animal.
12. Cows have four stomachs.