The world has changed into the global village just because of the latest ways of connecting the loved ones and our relatives. The social networks have removed the distances and have just brought the people close. It has removed the long; uncover able distances and people talk with each other like they are sitting right next to us. These social networks are a very good way to increase interactions between people of different regions and allow them to share their views and thinking. These social networks give them a chance to learn from each other’s experiences and do not repeat the mistakes that one has committed. This interaction also brings the harmony and develops understanding between them. This understanding leads to the mutual respect and better image which will ultimately lead to the global peace and therefore a dream will come true and this world will become a heaven to live on.
1. Warning: Facebook may contain traces of Nuts!
2. Hey my vegetarian friends, just a reminder that my food poops on your food... Enjoy that salad!
3. Says if wasn't for me, it would just be awesome
4. Just got kicked out of the Zoo! How was I supposed to know that "real" hippos don't actually eat marbles
5. Has got the moves like Jogger
6. Thinks it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly
7. Is thinking that with all the technology out there, that someone must have figured out how to create a mirror that actually shows where objects are?
8. to find your cool robot name, take the first 16 digits of your credit card and combine with the start/expiry dates and security code. What’s yours