It is a common saying that nothing could be a source of happiness, if you are not feeling well or having bad health. This is a well-said reality. Well, is it in our hands to stay safe and healthy and lead a happy and prosperous life? Why not! It is in our hands to take healthy and balanced diet and lead a disease-free life. Normally, people think that balanced diet means to take diet according to diet chart and most of the diet chart tells us that how much calories we should take per day. No doubt, it is right that we should take nutrition with respect to number of calories that we want per day. However, there is one more thing that we must consider in case of taking nutrition, it is about hygiene diet. Yes, the diet we choose must be fresh and hygiene in nature. Here are some facts about hygiene and nutrition.
1. In nutrition, diet is the sum of food consumed by a person or other organism.
2. A healthy diet is one that is arrived at with the intent of improving or maintaining optimal health.
3. Proper nutrition requires the proper ingestion and, equally important, the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and food energy in the form of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
4. There are six major classes of nutrients: carbohydrates, fats, minerals, protein, vitamins, and water.
5. Healthy eating does not have to mean giving up foods you like best, just learn to balance the food choices you make. You can enjoy snacks and meals while still keeping yourself in good health.
6. Since human nutrition is complex, a healthy diet may vary widely, and is subject to an individual's genetic makeup, environment, and health.