USA or United States of America is the name of several states that collectively follow the same rules and regulations or you can say under the influence of only one president. New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Alaska and Hawaii are the names some truly famous states of USA. There was a time, when all these states were not under the influence of only White House. Due to this reason, different weird stories and facts are attached with each individual state. Collectively, you might have read some strange and interesting facts about USA. However, the funny facts about each individual state are still a source of fun for people all around the world. if you really want to know these funny facts about New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Alaska and Hawaii, then here is enough material for you. so, let’s take a look on such funny facts.
1. New York City was the U.S. capital from 1789 to 1790
2. New Jersey is the only state where all of its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
3. New Jersey has more race horses than Kentucky.
4. The first ambulance service in the US was started in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1865 as a method of promoting physical fitness among lawyers.
5. 70% of the population of Texas lives within 200 miles of Austin.
6. Kentucky was a popular hunting ground for the Shawnee and Cherokee Indian nations prior to being settled by white settlers.
7. Alaska contains 17 of the 20 highest peaks in The United States.
8. Hawaii is the most isolated population center on earth. Hawaii is 2,390 miles from California; 3,850 miles from Japan; 4,900 miles from China; and 5,280 miles from the Philippines.