If you are thinking that there are only a few countries, having some fun facts, it is not. Despite the unique culture of country, there are many interesting facts related to each country. The thing to consider is that what do you about the hilarious facts, belong to your region. It is not necessary that residents of any particular country must know about the hidden truth of their respective piece of land. To know about such facts, you must need some research and internet this is the most appropriate way of doing such research. Similarly, if you want to get fun facts about some leading countries like Italy Korea Japan Canada England Ireland UK USA at a time, then this is the right blog for you. You have no need to go anywhere in search of interesting facts about these countries, so stay here and get funny information.
1. The Severn, 322 km long, which rises in central Wales and flows through Shrewsbury, Worcester and Gloucester in England to the Bristol Channel.
2. Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites – more than 40.
3. Japan's literacy rate is almost 100%.
4. The first US capital was New York City.
5. Canada has 60 words to describe “snow” and 18 for “camel.”
6. In London the tube route from Leicester Square to Covenant Garden is the most popular tube route for tourists despite the fact that it is actually quicker to cover this distance on foot!
7. With almost 40 million visitors, Italy is the fourth most visited country in the world.
8. Ireland has won the Nobel prize for literature on four occasions with George Bernard Shaw, William Butler Yeats, Samuel Beckett and Seamus Heaney.
9. Japan is the world’s largest consumer of Amazon rain forest timber.