Well, I accept this reality that getting knowledge about any particular field is a good job and obviously, this knowledge should be comprehensive. However, have you thought for a while that you have no time for fun in your life? If you are a good reader or researcher, all of your time is not yours, but of that knowledge, which you are gathering. You have nothing to enjoy. I think, you must extract some time for the pleasure of your mind and soul. Well, don’t worry; I am not motivating you for any tough gaming exercise. Here, I have an interesting funny reading activity for you in the form of some pointless or useless facts. I am sure that after reading these worthless facts, you will not only feel amusement, but also call these facts, the facts of day. So, just read these funny pointless and useless facts and stay relax and happy.
1. 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.
2. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
3. On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
4. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
5. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
6. Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
7. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
8. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
9. A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
10. The volume of the earth's moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.