Only a few people in the entire world are so lucky, who have get famed like North Korean leader Kim Jong il or Kim Jong II. Yes, this is the Kim Jong il, who is not only ruling over the hearts of North Korean people since a long time ago, but also commanding the leading posts of the country as well. He is Supreme Commander of Korean’s people’s Army, General Secretary of Korea’s Workers Party that is the ruling party and Chairman of National Defense Commission at a time. The people of Korea called this leader with different names like Supreme leader, Dear leader, our father, the General etc. Despite all these things, every wise man has also some funny things related to it that purely depends upon its funny acts. If you also want to see this great leader in funny form, just read these funny facts about Kim Jong il.
1. Until his father's death, Kim Jong Il was known as Dear Leader, changing it to Great Leader once he assumed leadership of the country.
2. Kim Planned to solve North Korea famine by breeding and eating giant rabbits.
3. In 2010 Kim was ranked 31st in Forbes Magazine's List of The World's Most Powerful People.
4. Kim shoots a 38 under par, complete with 11 holes-in-one, his first time golfing.
5. Until his father's death, Kim Jong Il was known as Dear Leader, changing it to Great Leader once he assumed leadership of the country.
6. According to state-run media, Kimg Jong Il is the most prominent statesman in the present world, and people in countries the whole planet over celebrate his birthday with films and festivals.
7. He was born in Siberia in 1941, but according to official North Korean accounts, he was born in a log cabin on North Korea's highest mountain, Mt Paektu, in February 1942. Legend states his birth was marked by a double rainbow, and a bright star in the sky.
8. According to a book written by one of Kim Jong Il’s ex-staff members, he was once injured by falling off his horse when it slipped on loose rocks.
9. Shin Sang-ok, a South Korean filmmaker, was kidnapped by Kim Jong Il, sent to prison, and eventually forced to make a film called Pulgasari that was basically a communist propaganda version of Godzilla.
10. According to Shin Sang Ok, (considered the "Godfather of South Korean cinema" and who was abducted by the North Koreans) Kim Jong Il is a big fan of the Bond movies and Rambo.
11. In preparation for the World Festival of Youth and Students in 1989, Kim Jong Il had disabled residents removed from Pyongyang.
12. For a few years in the early 1990s, it was confirmed by Hennessy that Kim Jong Il was it’s best customer, spending about $600,000 to $850,000 annually on the liquor.