Justin Bieber, a cute Canadian singer, has get huge fame all over the world within a very short span of time thanks to its weird style and gorgeous look. His genres in music are R & B and Pop. There are only a few singers that have earned so much fame within very short signing career of just three years. He appeared in front of the world in 2008 and soon become a favorite singer of thousands of youngsters. If you want to estimate the popularity graph of Justin Bieber, you can see a long list of his nominees and awards that he won in several international music and acting competitions. He is not only a flawless singr, but a very good actor and songwriter as well. Here, I have collected some really funny and strange facts about Justin Bieber and I hope, you will also feel fresh after reading them.
1. Justin Bieber can solve a rubix cube in under a minute.
2. Justin Bieber’s hair was sold on eBay for $40,000.
3. He wanted to buy a house for his mom when he first earned $1,000,000.
4. Justin was a street performer when he was only 13-years-old! He used to perform in front of the theatre in Stratford, Ontario, Canada where its rumored that his mom was acting in a play.
5. Everybody knows Justin is multitalented, moreover he taught himself how to play the Trumpet, Guitar, Piano and Drums.
6. He is claustrophobic – fear of being in narrow or enclosed spaces, eg: closet, elevators.
7. Justin Bieber loves Tim Horton’s, a coffee and doughnut shop in Canada. Tim Horton’s also has some shops in a few American cities close to the Canadian border—try the Boston Cream!
8. Justin Bieber is left handed.
9. His favorite artists; Usher, Michael Jackson, BoysIImen, Stevie Wonder.
10. When asked why he’s so popular, Justin ruffled a few feathers when he said, “I think it’s because I didn’t go through the Disney route. I didn’t go corny…I’ve been cool and collected.”
11. The super cute young singer wants to get married on February 14.
12. His most embarrassing moment is when he broke his foot on stage during a song, but he stayed and finished the song, didn’t even miss a note! so proud.
13. He raised 150,000 lbs of food for food Bank, with the help of his fans.
14. Justin doesn’t like chocolate, but he wouldn’t refuse Twix.