Birds, animals and insects are not only the necessary part of our globe, but the beauty of our earth as well. The most interesting and collective fact about animals, birds and insects is that, we cannot survive on earth without these creatures. You can say that human life is impossible on earth with these creatures. Human, animals and insects form the food chain as well as the life circle that is necessary for survival of life on earth. In our daily life, we know almost all common things about animals, birds and insects. However, there are also some interesting facts about these creatures that might be a stunning thing for us. Here is a beautiful collection of some random but interesting funny facts about animals, birds and insects. So, stay with me and make your time as cool as me. You can also share these funny and interesting facts with your loved ones as well.
1. Sharks are the only species that never suffer from cancer.
2. There are over one million animal species that lives on planet earth.
3. The color of Hippo milk is pink
4. A hummingbird weighs less than a penny. Moreover, Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
5. Although a giraffe’s neck is 1.5 – 1.8 meters, it contains the same number of vertebrae at a human neck.
6. There are around 10000 different species of birds worldwide.
7. A snail can sleep for three years. While, Ants never sleep.
8. Jellyfish as a species are actually older than dinosaurs and sharks.
9. An alligator can go through 2,000 to 3,000 teeth in a lifetime.
10. The Ostrich is the largest bird in the world. It also lays the largest eggs and has the fastest running speed (97 kph).
11. The animal (insect) responsible for the most human deaths world-wide is the mosquito.
12. Some insects, such as gerridae (water striders), are able to walk on the surface of water.
13. The number of insect species is believed to be between six and ten million.
14. The oldest known animal in the world was 'Ming' the 405 year old clam, discovered in 2007.
15. Cats and dogs can hear ultrasound.