No matter to which age group you belong, you can have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest. No one wants to think about the old age years but some lively people come up with the positives of aging. Getting old does not mean to isolate you from all the happenings of life. It is to view each day with gratefulness and joy. Since family continues to be the most important thing in life, you must watch out for the new purpose of life, talents and shortcomings. Care about your self more than others because if you value yourself, people will also value your presence. Laughter is a vital part of life, so try to enjoy each day and each moment of life with a dazzling mind and heart. We have something hilarious for you that you will enjoy sharing with your family. This collection of funny jokes about aging will give you a good laugh like never before.
1) A woman in her 50s was driving with a friend. She went through two red lights.. The friend said, "Do you realize you just went through two red lights?"
"Oh," she said, "was I driving?"
2) Knock Knock.
(Sorry, this is my from my 8 year old grandson, he thinks it's hysterical)
3) Doctor! I have a serious problem; I can never remember what I just said.
When did you first notice this problem?
4) "Everything's starting to click for me!" said my father-in-law at dinner.
"My knees, my elbows, my neck … "
5) Q: Is it a common problem for 60+ year olds to have trouble with memory storage?
A: No. Memory storage is not the problem. Memory retrieval is.
6) ENJOY THREE STAGES OF LIFE:
You believe in Santa Claus.
You are Santa Claus.
You look like Santa Claus.
7) Two old women were sitting side-by-side in their rocking chairs when one said to the other, "I'm getting so old all my friends in Heaven are going to think I didn't make it."
8) Grandmaa what is aging?
Aging is when you hear "snap, crackle, pop" before you get to breakfast.
9) Hey you know what' Mama is so old, when she went to school…
They didn't have a history class yet.
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.