America is a place where you can enjoy your life to the fullest. It is a country with multiple options for people, to live a contended life. Charm, glamour, charisma and many other elements are there to attract people. Here are some jokes about America. You can love them or like them, but surely you will find this collection funny. Talking about the favorites of American people pizza and McDonalds are at top of the list. A trip or party with family or friends is always incomplete without fast food. The greatest contribution of America is that it has given McDonalds to the world Most people take Americans as stupid or sometimes they act foolish but we cannot generalize. Picking up all the witty elements about America, here is an assortment of jokes for you. You can laugh with them or laugh at them to make your time memorable full of laughter and fun.
1) Q: Why people come to America?
A: People come to this country from all over the world to pursue their dreams of driving a taxi or selling hot dogs or working in a sweatshop.
2) Q: What's the difference between Americans and yogurt?
A: If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years, it'll grow a culture.
3) If I was in charge, I would not have the Olympics in our country anymore.
Don't let the whole world come here and see our stuff. It just pisses them off.
4) Q- How many Americans does it take to pave a driveway?
A- Depends how thinly you slice them.
5) In order for this to work, you have to reveal your country.
I see what you're going to do there. You're going to call names at him and pretend nothing is wrong. Right?
6) A normal American guy bought the fastest and newest car ever created. He entered the car and turned on the radio; He heard: "This Is London!"
The man said: DAMN this thing is FAST!
7) An American takes a sightseeing tour around London. While watching around he smiles and tells the guide:
"Listen pal, why is everything so small here? Look at this building for example. In America it would be 10 times as big..."
"I completely agree, sir! That's the madhouse."
8) A Murracan chick traveling here in Finland, asked me: "It's the 4th of July tomorrow. How do you guys celebrate it here?"
9) What do you call someone who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call someone who speaks one language? American.
10) With weather like that, you'd be certain to have more than a mere 27 days of vacation time if you worked for a construction firm in the states...
Lemme see how long it takes for someone to pick up on that...