The Creator of this world has decorated the universe with uncountable articles and objects for the human beings. Millions of species exist which may even go unrecognized. Have you ever been to zoo which is nearest and you often like to visit….! It is fun when you move around with your family and you have a view of many different animals in front of you. The acts of animals, some naughty, some chilling and some frightening can make you feel good and you can enjoy your time to the fullest. A cute little bird can make you smile and even a funny act of a monkey can give you a good laugh. To enjoy funny jokes about animals you can go through our collection. These jokes are the most hilarious ones and you will like all of them. Share these with your friends on social websites and make your time full of laughter like never before.
1) Personal Psychic Advisor advises a lonely frog, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."
The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"
"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."
2) What's the difference between a bird and a fly?
A bird can fly but a fly can't bird.
3) The racehorse owner was annoyed with the running of his horse at the race.
He turned on the jockey.
"Flaherty, could you not have raced faster?"
"Sure I could have, but you know we are supposed to stay on the horse."
4) A sloth calls the police to report that he was attacked and robbed by a gang of turtles. When the police ask him to describe the attack, he replies:
It... all... happened..... soooooo ... fasssst....."
5) Q: Is chicken soup good for your health?
A: Not if you're the chicken!
6) Daughter told to her mother, “Right now I have seen a healthy white big cat went out from our kitchen”
Mother told, ” It is good sign and fortune to see a white big cat.”
Daughter replied, “Yes fortune is that it has eaten all of your foods.”
7) Guest: "Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?"
Hotel Host: "I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from."
8) What's big and gray and has 16 wheels?
An elephant on roller skates!
9) Papa Bear tossed and turned, but could not fall asleep.
When his restlessness woke Mama Bear, she cried in exasperation;
"How many times do I have to tell you? No coffee after September."
10) Q:Why don't chickens like people?
A: They beat eggs!