Have you ever enjoyed jokes about Arizona, its weather and the strange laws! If not we have a collection for you to enjoy. Arizona is a place with diverse weather conditions, days are dry hot and cool breezy nights. Winters are mild and summers are hot in Arizona. Because of the dry climate, temperature swings often occur between day and night. People are often hesitant to get transferred to Arizona because of the strange laws. Some of the laws are even very funny and you might come to know the law after violating it. Picking up all the funny elements, we have an assortment of jokes for you. Share these with your family and buddies to enjoy a good laugh. Laughter heals the body and mind, laughs and smiles are enjoyed best when shared with others. So go ahead and share this collection. You will find it different and hilarious.
1) Mom is the lunch ready…?
The potatoes cook underground, and all you have to do to have lunch is to pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.
2) On being attacked by a burglar I got my nerves shell….
When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person possesses.
3) Hey, what do farmers are doing with the ice.
Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
4) Do you know what Arizona is up to now..?
"Arizona is banking on a new slogan to lure millions of visitors and their dollars to the state”.
5) You know you are in Arizona when….
You’ve signed so many petitions to recall governors that you can't remember the name of the incumbent.
6) Q- how can you enjoy snow in Arizona?
A- You can be in the snow, and then drive for an hour and it will be over 100 degrees.
7) Does it get so hot in Phoenix, Arizona that you can fry an egg on the sidewalk?
Well, I did the experiment, and you can see the pictures.
8) Why are you parking the car a mile away….
You notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of
9) The tape for cold water is left one or right one…..??
Hotter water comes from the cold water tap than the hot one
10) Should we plan to leave lots of air balloons in the air on mummy’s birthday?
No, hot air balloons can't go up, because the air outside is hotter than the air inside.