Australia even being the worlds smallest continent, offers a large number of attractions to the residents and the visitors. There are so many life changing experiences and no one knows them better than those who have visited Australia. There are so many opportunities for the young people to fulfill their dreams, career breaks and working holidays. It offers endless chances for adventure and a warm friendly lifestyle. The cities are vibrant and attractive offering a blooming life to experience. Australia has a wide range of events and festivals including sporting matches, arts, music and theatre. They have a rich living and one of the oldest cultures. You heard of Australia and you haven’t heard of the kangaroos! Well this is not possible. Enjoy our collection of funny jokes about Australia and share all of them to make your time full of laughter and fun.
1) Canadians: Endure bitterly cold winters and are proud of it.
Americans: Don't have to do either, and couldn't care less.
Aussies: Don't understand what inclement weather means.
2) What is the difference between yogurt and Australia?
Yogurt has some culture
3) “What are you doing”, "Hunting Flies"
"Killed any?”, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"
He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."
4) Q. Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A. We import all plants fully grown and then sit around watching them die.
5) Do you know the difference between an Australian and a computer?
You only have to punch information into a computer once.
6) Ricky decides to go back home to Melbourne so he calls Qantas Airlines to book his flight.
The operator asks him, 'How many people are flying with you?'
Ricky replies, 'Strewth mate, how would I know. It's your plane.'
7) Q. Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street?
A. Depends how much you've been drinking.
8) What should you do if an Aussie throws a grenade at you.
Pull the pin and throw it back.
9) Q. How do you know a blonde has been using the computer?
A. There is cheese in front of the mouse.
10) What do you call an Aussie who scores well in an IQ test?