The picture which is usually presented of bears in front of children is of a very friendly and pleasant animal. But the real picture of the bears is far more different. Bears can be very scary and threatening towards human. These carnivorous mammals are very aggressive and forceful particularly when they are around humans. Because of the wide range of stuff toy bears, the kids take this creature as a friend with whom they can sleep, share and do other things as well. The widest variety in stuff toys is primarily of bears in different shapes and colors with interesting names. Kids like to collection the total range of stuff bears like mama bear, papa bear and kids. There is no harm in representing a soft image of this wild animal but the facts should also be known at a certain age to be protective. Here are some funny jokes about bears that you can enjoy reading and sharing.
1) Q: What kind of money to polo bears use?
A: Ice lolly!
2) A young polar bear asks his father, "Dad, am I 100% Polar Bear"
The father bear responds, "Well, son, I am all polar bear, your mother is all polar bear, your grandparents, So yes, son, you are 100% polar bear. Why do you ask?"
The young polar bear replies "Because I am really cold!"
3) Q: What did the polar bear cub say to its mother at mealtime?
A: "Aw, no! Not SEALS again!"
4) Q: Have you ever hunted bear?
A: No, but I've been shooting in my shorts!
5) Q: What did the Bear say when it saw a seal on a skateboard?
A: "Meals on Wheels!"
6) Q: What did the polar bear say when it saw the igloo?
A: "Oooo! I LOVE these things! Crunchy on the outside - with a nice chewy center!"
7) Q: Why do bears have fur coats?
A: Because they'd look stupid in anoraks!
8) Q: What did the polar bears say when they saw tourists in sleeping bags?
9) Q: What's white, furry, likes to dance, and wears short leather pants?
A: A polka bear!
10) Papa Bear tossed and turned, but could not fall asleep.
When his restlessness woke Mama Bear, she cried in exasperation;
"How many times do I have to tell you? No coffee after September."