Braces are sometimes the most irritating treatment for the kids as well as adults. For children that don’t have perfect teeth, braces are a fact of life. Braces are used to straighten the teeth by the means of a specific technique. They are used for a time period of few months and after that the kid or the adult can enjoy a perfect smile that everyone wishes for. People who get braces are mostly very conscious about how they look when they smile or what people feel about them. Have you ever laughed on a class mate of yours with braces! Well anyone can go through the same, so why to make such people feel down and low. But one thing you can do is to enjoy jokes about braces. We have a number of funny jokes about braces that are hilarious and will give you a good laugh. Share these with all your buddies and family to make your time full of laughter.
1) What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?
He braces himself
2) Young Charlie to dentist's chariside assistant "Aha ! Are you the lady orthodontist?".
The lady replied "No, but I'll straighten anyone's teeth "
3) A dentist tells a blonde that she needs braces.
The blonde says, "Why? I can walk just fine."
When the dentist explains that braces are for her teeth, she replies, "But my teeth don't walk."
4) Patient to Dentist: "How much will I have to pay to get braces?"
"Twenty thousand bucks" Patient heads for the door.
Dentist to patient: "Where are you going?"
"To a plastic surgeon to get my mouth bent."
5) What do you call a black woman with braces?
A Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker!
6) "OMG! Did u get braces?"
"No I just decided to bedazzle my teeth."
7) How do you come up with braces on….
My braces come off soon you can't do nothing about your face, shame.
8) Why did the deer need braces?
Because he had buck teeth.
9) You want a gummy bear an u have braces **if u had them u know ur not supposed to eat them**
FRIEND: oh yah sure here *givs*
BEST FRIEND: HAHA HELL NO U GOT BRACES *eats*
10) You know, only black people have grillz.
Oh wait sorry. Those are your braces.