Canada is a perfect place to visit and to enjoy all its attractions. Planning of a holiday and haven’t thought of visiting Canada! Well this country is impossible to dislike. You can enjoy everything you want to. Canada has so much that can amaze you and you will find everything so interesting from boating to mountains with glaciers, waterfalls, whales and polar bears. Its weather is the coldest in the world and you can enjoy snow skating like never before. There are skating competitions for all the skate lovers. Canada has the world’s top amusement parks for people to enjoy time with their families. You will not find anywhere so many family friendly daredevil thrilling and exciting places. Here is an assortment of the funniest jokes about Canada for you. You can share these with your friends and family to enjoy a good laugh.
1) Elite Canadian athletics need funds to stay competitive.
Why don’t they get jobs and support themselves.
2) A man on his way home from work on downtown Ottawa came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself
"Wow , this traffic is even worse than usual , nothing is moving!"
3) How many seasons are there in Canada?
In Canada we have two Seasons...six months of winter and six months of poor snowmobile weather.
4) News headlines: Canadian athletes underfunded
John: they should do it for the love of sport….
5) Why did the Canadian cross the road?
To get in the middle!
6) Q: I have never seen it warm on Canadian TV, so how do the plants grow? (England)
A. We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around and watch them die.
7) Q: How do you stop bacon from curling in the frying pan?
A: Take away their brooms!
8) When does u know you are from Manitoba, Canada?
When you only know three spices – salt, pepper and ketchup.
9) Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Canada? (Sweden)
A: So its true what they say about Swedes.
10) REVENUE CANADA *T1-SIMPLIFIED TAX FORM
New Simplified Tax Form for 2000 Taxes
1. How much money did you make in 2000?
2. Send it to us.