It is very often that we see cats at the streets, at neighbors or at any relatives place. Cats are the most common pets at our homes and they spend their lives among human beings. Cats have proved to be very social and friendly since they are the only creature that interacts with humans to the most. The behavior of domestic cats is much different than wild cats. Domestic cats are very conscious about their masters and cannot share their household with other cats. They will play with you, eat with you, enjoy a walk with you and they will even sleep when you sleep. Cats don’t serve their masters in fact they like to be served by their masters. Cats like to be pampered by their masters and enjoy the care and love they get. Picking up the funny notions about cats, we have a collection of funny jokes about cats for you. Read them and share these with your family to enjoy your time.
1) Q: Why do cats like to hear other cats make noise?
A: It's meow-sic to their ears!
2) Q: When is a bad time to cross a black cat?
A: When you are a mouse!
3) What noise does a cat make going down the highway? Miaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !
4) If there are ten cats on a boat and one jumps off, how many cats are left on the boat? None! They were copy cats.
5) What do cat actors say on stage?
Tabby or not tabby!
6) How do you know that cats are sensitive creatures?
They never cry over spilt milk !
7) What's happening when you hear "woof... splat... meow... splat?"
It's raining cats and dogs.
8) How do you know if your cat has eaten a duckling?
She's got that down in the mouth look!
9) If a cat can jump five feet high, then why can't it jump through a three foot window? Because the window is closed.
10) What did the freshman computer science major say when he was told that the work stations had mice? Don't you have a cat?