Depending on the personal liking and disliking, some people are cold weather lovers and others just can’t tolerate the extreme side. There are so many entertainment chances in cold weather that you hardly get bored. The countries that face extreme cold weather have so many options to entertain their general public. The attractions for kids are the winter holidays and ice festivals with interesting ice sculptures. Ice skating is the famous of all and is enjoyed by a large number of people every year. If you are an introvert person and don’t like to go out much, does it mean that cold weather is boring for such people! Well, it is not like that. A cup of coffee with a friend and sitting near the fire place you can enjoy the calm and peaceful atmosphere in the most different way. You can also enjoy jokes about cold weather with your friends to make your time hilarious. Read our collection of funny jokes about cold weather and enjoy your time.
1) It was so cold . .
We had to stop eating with metal cutlery. Some people walked around for days with spoons or forks stuck to their tongues!
2) I want to drink the milk but not finding it….
When we milked the cows, we got ice cream! When we milked the brown cows - we got chocolate ice cream!
3) I was waiting for a hot cup of coffee but haven’t got yet…..
My wife made a pot of coffee. She set it outside to cool and it
froze so fast.....that the ice was warm.
4) What do freezing rain and cake icing have in common?
Both are a glaze
5) 15 above zero: New York landlords finally turn on the heat. People in Minnesota have one last cookout before it gets cold.
6) Q. What's the difference between 'weather' and 'climate'?
A. You can’t 'weather' a tree, but you can 'climate'!
7) Let’s enjoy a chit chat session with our guests…
Words froze in the air. If you wanted to hear what someone said, you had to grab a handful of sentences and take them in by the fire!
8) Two men are meeting on the street
“It was very cold this morning”
“How cold was it?”
“I do not exactly, but I saw a lawyer
with his hands in his own pockets.”
9) When I went for a walk today it was so cold...
hitchhikers were holding up pictures of thumbs! It was so cold...the squirrels in the park were throwing themselves at an electric fence!
10) What is the opposite of a cold front?
A warm back