College life is all about fun and excitement. It’s a spot where different people from different backgrounds with different hobbies gather to share knowledge and spend their time in peace and harmony. If you find friends with the same mind set at your college, it can become the most entertaining place for you. Some people find college as the most frustrating and boring place and they attend college by force not by choice. Depending upon the type of institute, learning can be fun. Along with the academic activities, there are so many events happening and celebrating those events can be full of amusement and excitement. Students also join organizations within college and participate in all their activities. This is a perfect way to learn and enjoy your college life to the fullest. Here are some funny jokes about college that you can share and enjoy with your college buddies to cheer and enjoy a good laugh.
1) You don't get a prize if you finish college first. You know what you get –
A job and a boss. You friggin' lose.
2) Mother: Come on victor you'll be late for school.
John: Ahh mum do I have to, all the teachers hate me, and all the students hate me too.
Mother: Yes you do.
John: Give me a good reason
Mother: You're 34 and you’re the Principal!
3) Q: What's the difference between a teacher and a train?
A: The teacher says "Get that gum out of your mouth", where as the train says "Chew, Chew ".
4) Why is there a mathematics department in every university…..
"The reason that every major university maintains a department of mathematics is that it is cheaper to do this than to institutionalize all those people."
5) Whenever I read this book…
It reminds me of the student who began his Middle Ages story with:
"He was a dark and stormy knight...."
6) A linguistic teacher in English, he said, "A double negative forms a positive.
In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."
A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."
7) I didn't do too well in college. The only class I did well in was psychology. My term paper on dreams was actually published.
Do you read Penthouse? I was the guy named JoJo.
8) How do you manage to cheat and get good grades…
The hardest thing to do at a community college is cheat on a test because the only people you can cheat off of also go to a community college.
9) My mom's a teacher, so she was really strict with me and my brother. She was like, 'Look, don't drink and don't do drugs and don't sleep around.' And then, one day it was like she changed her mind about everything.
She said, 'You're going to college.'
10) In a survey taken several years ago, all incoming freshman at MIT were asked if they expected to graduate in the top half of their class.
Ninety-seven percent responded that they did.