After years of hard work in academic institutes, doctors step into their professional life to serve people and their community. The feelings of kids towards doctors are usually of fear. They fear injections, medical treatments and medicines. The attitude of doctor towards their patients is very important. If a doctor talks well and gives you a smile, the patient will feel better even without medicine. Psychological treatment is more important than physical. A good doctor is the one who can treat his patients in a manner that is pleasant and satisfying. A doctor can overcome half of the disease by making the patient feel good. So, if you have a doctor who is good enough and understands the importance of psychological treatment than you are fortunate. To enjoy funny jokes about doctors, go through our collection. It will give you a good laugh and you will enjoy your time like never before.
1) 'Doctor Mayo,' John says, 'Whenever I get up after a sleep, I feel dizzy for half an hour, then I'm all right.'
'Then wait for half an hour before getting up,' replies Doctor Mayo conclusively.
2) "The doctor said he would have me on my feet in two weeks."
"Was he successful?"
"Yup, I had to sell my car to pay his bill."
3) A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, his colleagues asked him how it had been. 'Oh, it was very disappointing,' he said. 'I didn't kill a thing. I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital.'
4) A new nurse listened while Dr. Blake was yelling, "Typhoid! Tetanus! Measles!"
The new nurse asked another nurse, "Why is he doing that?"
The other nurse replied, "Oh, he just likes to call the shots around here."
5) Patient: It's been one month since my last visit and I still feel miserable.
Doctor: Did you follow the instructions on the medicine I gave you?
Patient: I sure did - the bottle said 'keep tightly closed.'
6) Nurse: Why are you sad today doctor?
Doctor: The patient I operated today afternoon died.
Nurse: Doctor, you didnt operate the patient today afternoon. You did a post mortem.
Doctor: Then who was the guy on whom I did a post mortem today morning?
7) Doctor: Dont worry your health is fine. You'll live to be ninety.
Patient: But, doctor, I already ninety years old right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
8) A mother complained to her doctor about her daughter's strange eating habits. 'All day long she lies in bed and eats yeast and car wax. What will happen to her?'
'Eventually,' said the Doctor, 'she will rise and shine.'
9) Patient: Doctor, I am having problems hearing with my right ear.
Doctor: What! You are suffering from fever for 5 days?
10) Why did the doctor learn art?
Answer: IN order to learn how to draw blood.