Dogs are friendly animals and can serve as a security guard for your home. Having a dog at your home can be very exciting and it is more like treating a kid making him learn different tasks. If taught in a perfect manner, they can help you in many things you daily do. Depending on the breed, some dogs are very active, helpful, and intelligent and can serve as your best companions. Each breed has a set of different physical and behavioral traits. Some need a lot of grooming and some need just a little. It all depends on their masters and its training. Dogs can be your play mates or hunting companions as well as your guard. Most people enjoy the company of dogs with their family and kids and like to play with them just like a family member. They will eat with you, help you and sleep with you if trained that way. Here are some funny jokes about dogs. You can read and enjoy these with your family.
1) Why did the poor dog chase his own tail?
He was trying to make both ends meet!
2) A child is visiting her dog-loving friend. The child is interested in zoology and asks her friend, "Is there any animal without ears?"
Her dog-loving friend replies, "Sure, a rather young puppy."
3) Why did the snowman call his dog Frost?
Because of the frost bites!
4) A friend to another, “what are the names of your dogs?”
The she responded that one was named Rolex and the other Timex.
Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
"HellOOOooo," answered the blond. "They're watch dogs."
5) Girl: Why dogs don't marry?
Boy: Simply because they are already having a short life of dog.
6) Q: How did bulldogs get such flat noses?
A: From chasing cars.
7) What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.
8) Q: What do you say to a dog before he eats?
A: Bone appetite!
9) What do you call a dog that is left-handed?
A south paw.
10) Q: Why did the lazy person buy a tall dog?
A: So that they didn’t have to bend down to pet it.