Getting educated is to enlighten your life with the knowledge, experience and teachings of other people. It is the basic building block in ones personality and development. Education is the sense to understand the world around you, the phenomena’s and to develop your mind in an organized way. Without education this world would have turned into a night mare with senseless people all around. Education is the key to success and achieving your goals to make your life successful. All the technology, advancement and development we see around the globe are the gift of education. It makes people able to understand the problems and find out the solutions in the most efficient way. It is more like a challenge for the children to learn and become a civilized member of the society. Trying to capture the funny elements, we have a collection of funny jokes about education for you to enjoy and have fun.
1) A teacher said to her little student Suzy, "Punctuate the following sentence: Fun fun fun worry worry worry."
Little Suzy thought for a moment and began her reply, "Let's see... Fun period ... fun period ... fun no period ... worry worry worry!"
2) Finding one of her students making faces at others, Ms. Smith said to the child, "Bobby, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that."
Bobby looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."
3) Father: How do you like going to school ?
Son: The going bit is fine, as is the coming home bit too, but I'm not too keen on the time in-between !
4) Teacher: Billy, name two pronouns.
Billy: Who, me?
Teacher: Very good!
5) The child comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, "What did you learn today?"
The kid replies, "Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow."
6) When you are going back after vacations
The best part of going back to school is seeing all your friends. The worst part is that your teachers won’t let you talk to them.
7) In college I'm studying Pharmacy –
Because I've always wanted to be a farmer.
8) When is an English teacher like a judge?
When she hands out long sentences.
9) Teacher: Billy, why have you not given me your homework?
Billy: I made it into a paper aeroplane and someone hijacked it.
10) Teacher: You aren't paying attention to me. Are you having trouble hearing ?
Pupil: No, teacher I'm having trouble listening !