Engineers are the people who can solve your technical problems in an organized and professional manner. They apply their scientific knowledge and skills to get solutions out of impossibilities. The machines, huge structures, buildings, bridges and tunnels are all the gifts of engineers to the world. Taking in account the limitations of cost and safety, they produce models that can amaze you and will shake your mind. Throughout the world, from east to west, you may have seen wonders done by engineers. Each project goes through a long and difficult process of design and analysis. There are a number of steps that the engineers go through to complete an assignment which is full of difficulties and challenges. Trying to look at the funny aspect of engineering, we have an assortment of jokes for you. You will find this collection hilarious and entertaining.
1) Q: What is the difference between a chemist and a chemical engineer?
A: Oh, about $10 K a year.
2) You are an engineer if…
If you introduce your wife as "email@example.com"
If your spouse sends you an e-mail instead of calling you to dinner
3) If you are an optimist, the glass is half full.
If you are a pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
4) What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers?
Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets.
5) Q: Has the biomedical imaging engineer done anything useful lately?
A: No, he's mostly been working on PET projects.
6) You may be an engineer...
If you can't remember where you parked your car for the 3rd time this week
7) How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
Seven. One to install the new bulb and six to figure out what to do with the old one for the next 10,000 years.
8) An astronaut in space in 1970 was asked by a reporter, “How do you feel?”
“How would you feel,” the astronout replied, “if you were stuck here, on top of 20,000 parts each one supplied by the lowest engineering bidder?”
9) There is a half glass of scotch on a table.
The Arts student says that it symbolizes unfulfilled emotions.
The Science student starts calculating the exact percentage full.
The Engineering student goes up to the glass, drinks the scotch and asks, “What’s the question?”
10) You are an engineer when you think….
That when people around you yawn, it's because they didn't get enough sleep