Florida, New York and Ohio State are amazing places to visit. They offer a lot of activities to get you entertained. A number of beaches and parks are the greatest tourist attraction. People visit these states to enjoy the sunshine at beach and the water rides in clear green water. There are so many fabulous places along with delicious meal and music. Lush beautiful islands with long beaches are perfect for hiking and to enjoy nature in a peaceful atmosphere. These states have the world’s best beaches and many outdoor activities and attractions like Disney world. It doesn’t matter if you live here or are visiting, your vacations can become an unforgettable and the most memorable one. You can enjoy your time with family and make it fun filled and hilarious if you are in Florida or New York or Ohio State. Here are some funny jokes for you to enjoy about these states. These are the most hilarious ones. Go ahead and shares these with your family to enjoy a laugh.
1) Hey you know an interesting fact about Florida is that “In South Florida, we have industrial cockroaches that have to be equipped with loud warning beepers so you can get out of their way when they back up.”
2) Q: How do you get an Ohio State Graduate off your front porch?
A: Pay him for the pizza.
3) If you are from New York than
You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park at 3:30 on the Friday before a long weekend, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
4) Dems in the orange groves, Run George, Run.
You can't lose now in the land of the sun.
Your dads on your side and your brothers' in tow,
Gore in the White House, God, Please NO!
5) How come Ohio State football players won’t drive a Japanese car?
They don’t think they’ll understand what’s said on the radio.
6) When I moved to New York, I realized that I fear rats. One late night I walked past pile of garbage, and inside one trash bag, there was a whole lot of movement going on. I was so frightened, my only thought was, 'Oh my God, I hope that's a baby.'
7) A man walked into a Florida bar with his alligator and asked the bartender, "Do you serve lawyers here? “Sure do," replied the bartender.
"Good," said the man. "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my 'gator."
8) A person checks into a hotel in New York for the first time in his life, and goes up to his room. Five minutes later he calls the desk and say, How do I leave?”
There’s one door that leads to the bathroom. There’s a second door that goes into the closet. And there’s a door I haven’t tried, but it has a ‘do not disturb’ sign on it.”
9) Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games?
A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.
10) When you are feeling down my buddy doesn’t get blue; “When life sucks and hands you lemons, I say beat the crap out of it and demand some Florida oranges as well.”
11) A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: "Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man." The little boy asked his mother, "Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?"