Nothing can be more peaceful than to enjoy a deep careless sleep, having the most beautiful dream of your life. To have a good sleep is very important if you want to enjoy a healthy life. If you have bad sleeping habits, you will notice that it will directly affect your health and it will have an impact on all your activities. When you get good sleeping hours and have viewed the most beautiful dream, you will surely wake up with a smile on your face and it will have a positive impact all day long. Good sleep helps you work in a way which is more efficient, keeps you in a good mood and secures your body from disorders. We all love to sleep. After a long tiring and busy day what we want is to enjoy a deep sleep. When we dream, our mind keeps on processing the activities of the day, connecting the events and feelings. Along with a good sleep, you can enjoy our collection of jokes about sleep, dreams and health. So go ahead and enjoy a laugh.
1) The senior civil servant went to the doctor and complained of being unable to sleep.
Doctor: 'Oh! Don't you sleep at night?'
Civil servant: 'Yes, I sleep very well at night. And I sleep quite soundly most of the mornings, too - but I find it's very difficult to sleep in the afternoons as well.'
2) What is dreaming?
Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare.
3) What do you give a man who has everything?
4) Did you hear about my brother who slept with his head under the pillow?
When he woke up, he discovered the fairies had taken all his teeth!
5) why do we close our eyes when we dream ?
Because the most beautiful things in life are unseen..
So ask me ..
Why can’t I see u rite now? You
6) A physician said, "High blood pressure, Doc. It comes from my family."
"Your mother's side or your father's?" I asked.
"Neither," he replied. "It's from my wife's family."
"How could your wife's family give you high blood pressure?"
He sighed. "You oughta meet 'em sometime, Doc!"
7) I woke up at eight o'clock in the morning, angry. I just opened my eyes and thought, 'what the hell am I doing awake at eight o'clock in the morning? And why am I in this phone booth?'
8) After she woke up, a woman told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for our anniversary. What do you think it means?"
"You'll know tonight." he said.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife.
Delighted, she opened it to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams."
9) It is well documented that for every mile that you jog, you add one minute to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
10) Did you hear about the idiot who found a feather in his bed?
He thought he had chicken pox?
11) One night my father woke himself up with a loud "Hello!" to someone in his dream. As the next day came and went, Dad thought the nocturnal outburst was his alone to remember.
Mom said dryly, "If you see anyone you know tonight, just wave."
12) Q. What if I'm away from home, don’t eat and don’t sleep and I get sick?
A. You really shouldn't do that.