Fishing and hunting are so much fun and great entertainment for people who have interest in games. It is an activity that requires a lot of patience and trick. People who enjoy catching a fish or prey take it as a hobby or an activity to pass their time in a way which is entertaining. A hook with a worm deep down in the water and by means of a shooting gun are the usual ways by which people catch the fishes or hunt animals. But if we talk about professional techniques of catching the fishes than there are a number of different ways. Hand gathering, netting and trapping are some of the most common techniques of catching the fishes. Other than the professional methods of fishing and hunting, this activity continues to be a favorite time pass for people living in countries with a large number of lakes, rivers and forests. If you are also fishing and hunting lover, we have a collection of jokes for you to enjoy and have a laugh.
1) What happened to the fishing boat that sank in piranha fish infested waters?
It came back with a skeleton crew.
2) Two Canadian hunters were driving through the country to go bear hunting. They came upon a fork in the road where a sign read "BEAR LEFT" so they went home.
3) Fisherman: What are you fishing for sonny?
Boy: I'm not fishing, I'm drowning worms.
4) Two guys were out hunting, but they weren't getting any ducks. "What do you think the problem is?" one man asked his companion. "I dunno," came the reply, "Maybe we aren't throwing the dog up high enough."
5) If you re fishing on ice, you should never tell a joke on ice. WHY???
The ice will crack up!
6) Two men were out hunting when one of them saw a rabbit. “Quick,” said the first, “shoot it.” “I can t,” said the second. “My gun isn’t loaded.” “Well,” said the first,” you know that, and I know that, but the rabbit doesn t.”
7) I caught a twenty pound salmon last week. “Were there any witnesses?” “There sure were. If there hadn’t been, it would have been forty pounds.”
8) What is the best way to hunt bear ?
With your clothes off.
9) How do you stop a fish from smelling?
Cut it's nose off
10) Dylan and Charlie are talking about fishing. Charlie says, 'I am never going to take my wife fishing with me ever again, Dylan!'
'Yeah, she did everything wrong, She talked too much, tried to stand up in the boat, baited the hook wrongly, used the wrong lures and worst of all she caught more fish than me!
11) Dick and Bob were on a hunting trip. At nightfall, Dick complained, 'We've been hunting all day. We've shot at five deer - and not hit one!' 'OK. Let's miss two more and then head back to camp,' said Bob.
12) What”s the biggest fish you ever caught? “That would be the one that measured fourteen inches….” “That’s not so big!” “Between the eyes?”
13) What’s the difference between a hunter and a fisherman? A hunter lies in wait. A fisherman waits and lies.