Baseball and basketball are awesome sports played by means of a ball. The players try to score more by putting the ball into the ball hoop and wining their game. Both these games are more famous in USA and are played by a large number of college and school students. Baseball was once named as American’s time-pass. It is great fun when you play these games with your friends in the form of teams and score more goals to win by the opponents. Basketball players are usually tall as they need to put the ball into the basketball hoop by dribbling and jumping. Since it is the world’s most famous and widely viewed game, it is also enjoyed at school and college level. Following a set of rules and enjoying these sports in grounds with your buddies is the best way for children to spend their time. To make your time more hilarious, we have some baseball and basketball jokes for you.
1) "A young lady arrived at her first ballgame during the 5th inning. "The score is 0 to 0," she heard a nearby fan say. "Oh, good," she cooed to her boyfriend, "then we haven't missed a thing."
2) Q: Why are basketball players messy eaters?
A: They're always dribbling.
3) A conceited new rookie was pitching his first game. He walked the first five men he faced and the manager took him out of the game. The rookie slammed his glove on the ground as he yelled, "Damn it, the jerk took me out when I had a no-hitter going."
4) Why was Cinderella thrown off the team?
She ran away from the ball.
5) Did you hear? Detroit is building a new stadium but it is keeping its location hidden from the public.
Yeah, they're afraid the Tigers will find out where it is and try to play there.
6) What's the difference between a basketball player and a dog?
One drools, the other dribbles.
7) Q.Why did Cinderella get kicked off the baseball team?
A. Becasue she ran away from the ball!
8) How many basketball players does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, but he gets money, a car, and three college credit hours for it!
9) Why did the baseball player get arrested?
Because he stole second!
10) Q: What do you do when you see an elephant with a basketball?
A: Get out of the way.
11) Q: Why does Michael Jackson like baseball games?
A: Because he gets to see some balls.
12) At the basketball game, why did the blonde say, "I stopped aging!"?
Because the clock stopped.
13) Q: What is the difference between baseball and law?
A: In baseball, if you're caught stealing, you're out.
14) Why can't you play sports in the jungle?
Because of the cheetahs
15) How did Count Dracula hide at the baseball game?
He turned into a bat!