Updating you status, leaving wall comments, finding your old lost buddies, sharing videos and much more is there for your entertainment at facebook and twitter. These websites have become the most famous sites for social networking with the largest number of users throughout the world. Facebook and twitter gives you the access to find your friends in a very convenient way. No matter where you live or from which country you belong, all you need is to have an account and you can become a part of the social circle and enjoy the fun with an ease. Photo sharing and twitter scrap are the most fun filled feature of these websites. You can share an unlimited number of photos with your friends and get interesting comments on them. To make your time full of laughter, we have a collection of funny jokes about facebook and twitter. You can shares these jokes with your friends and family to enjoy a good laugh.
1) Q: Why is Facebook a great site for loners?
A: Because it's the only place where they can talk to a wall and not be considered an loser!
2) Q: What did the twitterer say before committing suicide?
A: My Facebook can remarry!
3) Q: What happened when Dick Cheney tried to reach a younger demographic?
A: He shot Facebook in the face, while hunting for Twitter.
4) So I am watching this movie "The Social Network" and because I just had to update my facebook page I missed the ending. Anyone know how it turned out?
5) MTV's "Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood is no stranger to the courtroom, but today she received a harsh verdict -- Portwood lost custody of her baby girl. Like most teen moms she reacted the only way she knew how. Portwood immediately updated her Facebook status to 'Separated'.
6) Q: When FaceBook, MySpace and Twitter merge into one super social networking company what will it be called?
A: They will call it "My Twit Face."
7) Teacher: "Bob, what is this thing they call Twitter?"
Bob: "What do you think it is, Sir?"
Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"
Bob: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"
8) The tech world is abuzz about Facebook hiring a PR firm to plant derogatory stories about rival Google.
Not surprisingly, if you Google “smear campaign,” Facebook pops up.
9) OK, let me paint a picture in your head... Twitter is like cramming 140 of the whackiest characters you know in to a little room with turquoise walls, and then asking them to sing like the Birdman of Alcatraz in falsetto.
10) Breaking News: Facebook is down! Users are roaming the streets shoving photos in people’s faces and screaming
"DO YOU LIKE THIS? DO YOU?"
11) Girl: What is it about my Twits you like?
Boy: Frankly I'm still forming my opinion, the first two were great and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
12) A Paterson, NJ teacher was suspended for calling her 1st-grade class "future criminals" on Facebook. The school says she overlooked their achievements as current criminals.
13) Q: Why shouldn't you pay for a Classmates.com membership?
A: Because Twitter and Myspace are free!
14) A couple has named their newborn baby daughter Like, in honor of the Facebook icon's first birthday. That will be cute, until she starts middle school.
"Do you like Like?"
"I like Like."
"Do you like Like or do you like like Like?"
15) Q: What happened after hackers shut down Twitter for a day?
A: Twitterers were relegated to communicating the old fashioned way, through Facebook!