Stress, depression and anxiety can make your life dull, boring and frustrating. Under situations of work pressure, family or relationship issues and financial problems a person can get under extreme depression. To overcome such situations of stress and anxiety is not easy, especially if you don’t have people who can give you moral support and are able to show you the optimistic approach of life. The chances of laughter in the world are many, but if we do not look up for them than life can only bring darkness and depression your way. It may seem that there is nothing you can do about stress but if you have will and don’t want to let life bring negativity your way, you can get over it. Try to find happiness in little things around, spend time with people who can give you hope and you will see a new side of life. Here are some jokes for you about stress, depression and anxiety. All of them are witty and will give you a good laugh.
1) Q: What’s an advantage to stress?
A: You never have to make your bed, since you’re always in it.
2) Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says the treatment is simple. The great clown Terrifini is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears: "But doctor . . . I am Terrifini.
3) How can you distinguish the staff from the patients in the asylum?
The staff has the door key.
4) When life is going wrong,
when stress engulfs you, when tears flow down your eyes,
just give me a call:
because I sell tissue papers!
5) Q: What's good about depression?
A: You always have your funeral planned in advance,
6) My life is full of tensions and worries. And I see the same in your life.
“I don't have big anxieties. I wish I did. I'd be much more interesting.”
7) Q: How do you keep a blonde in stress?
A: (I'll tell you tomorrow.)
8) Psychiatrist to his nurse: "Please just say we're very busy.
Don't keep saying "It's a madhouse in here!"
9) Q. What's the difference between "anxiety" and "panic?"
A. "Anxiety" is when, for the first time, you can't do it the second time.
"Panic" is when, for the second time, you can't do it the first time.
10) What is stress?
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
11) The psychology professor was giving an oral test.
Speaking about manic depression, she asked, "How would you diagnose a patient who screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?"
A sports-minded young man answered, "He's probably a basketball coach?"
12) I saw a book titled "Anxiety and Depression For Dummies" yesterday in the store... Not sure it's the brightest idea to label someone looking for mental health help a "dummy".
13) What are you having in your breakfast?
I’m on stress diet, I’m having 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice whole wheat toast and 8 oz. skim milk.
14) When you feel stressed out, when everyone seem to be leaving you,
when the world seems to be fading away into the mist,
please let me know: I will take you to the eye specialist for a checkup!
15) Q: What's good about Treatment Resistant Anxiety?
A: You qualify for all the Clinical Trials!