Life without laughter and jokes is unimaginable to some people. Cause laughing is healthy and also very important. Jokes are essential to enjoy, to appreciate and to feel the real essence of reading or listening. If you appreciate humor it represents that you are alive to the joys of life and you have a cheerful outlook towards life. In family and social gatherings, at work, at school or when you are with your childhood buddies, jokes can make your time memorable. In busy circle of life people hardly get time to read or listen lengthy jokes. Funny but short jokes are actually hard to find. If you are looking for some short but funny jokes your search is over.
1) Teacher: "You know you can't sleep in my class. “Boy: "I know. But maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could."
2) Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished
3) Christopher Columbus was the best deal-maker in history. He left not knowing where he was going, and upon arriving, didn't know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on borrowed money.
4) He says, "Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang and pshhhhh! I accidentally answered the iron. “The boss says, "Well, that explains one ear, but what happened to your other ear? “He says, "Well, jeez, then I had to call the doctor!
5) A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. “I went for a hair transplant" the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you$5000.""No problem," said the stylist and she quickly shaved her head.
6) Two guys are talking while sitting on a bench in the park. “All of my ancestors followed the medical profession." said the first.
"Doctors?" queried the second."Nope, Undertakers and lawyers."
7) Doctor: "I have some bad news and some very bad news. “Patient: "Well, you might as well give me the bad news first. “Doctor: "The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live. “Patient: "24 hours! That’s terrible!! What could be worse? What's the very bad news? “Doctor: "I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.
8) A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear. Man: "What's the matter with me? “Doctor: "You're not eating properly.
9) Doctor” said the patient, “are you sure I'm suffering from pneumonia? I once heard of a doctor treating someone with pneumonia -- and finally he died of typhus. “Don’t worry, that won't happen to me”, the doctor replied. “pneumonia he’ll die of pneumonia.If I treat someone with
10) The surgeon told his patient that woke up after having been operated: "I'm afraid we’re going to have to operate you again. Because, you see, I forgot my rubber gloves inside you. “Patient: "Well, if that’s all, I'd rather pay for them.”
11) After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you. “She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.
12) Teacher: "How can you prove the earth is round?"
Boy: "I can't. Besides, I never said it was."
13) A tourist asks a man in uniform, "Are you a policeman? “No, I am an undercover detective. “So why are you in uniform? “Today is my day off!!
14) The child comes home from his first day at school. Mother: "What did you learn today? “Kid: "Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow."
15) Q -Where's the English Channel?
A - I don't know - our television doesn't pick it up.