In today’s modern time of technology, computer and internet have made this world a global village. They have facilitated the life of man in a way which is easy and fast. You can stay connected to the people on the other end of the globe in no time and can catch the latest news updates through out world. Computer and internet can be used to surf the world which is not only fun but at the same time it can be extremely useful for gaining knowledge about different topics. You can get entertained by means of songs, movies, videos and games. You can stay in contact with people in other countries and share your personal stuff with them with ease. With every passing minute we are coming across new hi-tech changes that are facilitating us in the most modern ways. Computer and internet fun can be made more hilarious by sharing funny stuff with your loved ones. Share this collection of jokes and make your time fun filled like never before.
1) Q: What's the difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman?
A: The car salesman can probably drive!
2) Teacher: If you spend all your time sitting round playing on the Internet, you'll be fat and useless when you grow up. Pupil: Wow! You must have spent hours surfing when you were a kid!
3) Q: "How many computer scientists does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
A: "Five. Two write the specifications, one to prove their validity and two to implement it."
Q: "Well, how many hackers does it take?"
A: "One. But, hackers don't turn on the lights."
4) What kind of doctor fixes broken websites?
5) Helpline? I've just pushed a piece of bacon into my disk drive! Has the computer stopped working?
No, but there's a lot of crackling.
6) My dog likes to sit down each evening and surf the Net. What an intelligent animal! Not really, it took the cat three weeks to teach him.
7) Suzy decided to improve her computer through books from the library.
The librarian commented, "Wow! You must really be getting knowledgeable at this stuff."
"Thanks," Suzy said. "What makes you say that?"
She answered, "Only one of the books you're checking out this week has 'For Dummies' in the title."
8) After I had a minor accident, the ER nurse asked my mother for my height and weight, and I blurted out, "Five-foot-eight, 125 pounds."
While the nurse pondered over this information, my mother leaned over to me. "Sweetheart," she gently chided, "this is not the Internet."
9) Q: How does Bill Gates get fresh air into his mansion?
A: One clicks on an icon and a window opens!
10) What’s O. J. Simpson’s Internet address?
Slash, slash, backslash, slash, slash, escape.
11) Student: "Would it be possible to install Arabic language support on those computers?" Computer Teacher: "In order to use Arabic language in Windows, you must install an Arabic graphic card. So I don't think we could do that."
12) Can you show me how to use the Internet?
I d better – otherwise you will just go round and round in circles.
13) What do you get when you cross a midget with a computer?
A short circuit.
14) Who's the chief of the internet?
15) Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Can't be done. It's a hardware problem.
16) Does your mum like shopping on the Internet?
No, the trolley keeps rolling off the top of the computer.