Chemistry is considered as the driest subject by the majority of students. Formula’s, equations and chemicals are all that we can talk about in chemistry. If you ask students to name the subject they want to skip from their curriculum, most of them will surely name chemistry. It is hard to understand and there is so much to remember in this subject. Most pupil unlike the things that they can’t do. Although because of the practical and experiments they enjoy the class but hate the subject. The meaning of what is being taught is hidden behind tons of facts that have to be memorized. If you are a chemistry student and going through the same you must read the jokes given below, share it with your friends and enjoy!
1) Q: What is the name of the molecule CH2O?
2) Old Chemistry professors never die, they just smell that way!
3) Q: What is the dullest element?
4) Q: If H-two-O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice?
5) Q: Why do chemists call helium, curium and barium the medical elements?
A: Because if you can't helium or curium, you barium!
6) If H20 is water what is H204? Drinking, bathing, washing, swimming. . .
7) Q: Why did the white bear dissolve in water?
A: Because it was polar.