Golf and tennis are considered as the most expensive sports. As all other sports, golf and tennis are also liked by a large number of audiences around the globe. Golf and tennis both are played on a properly designed course. Golf does not require a standardized play area but a course with a unique design having eight or nine ball holes. The golfers hit the ball with such a strength and direction so that it fits into the hole. Golf courses are beautifully designed, in a proper pattern, equal grass level and lush green plants all around to give it an eye soothing view. Tennis is played between two players or between two teams of two players each on a tennis court with a net in between. Because of the design of the golf and tennis course these games are expensive and are mostly played by the people who can afford it. But golf and tennis lovers have other ways as well to enjoy this game. Mini golf and tennis courses are now designed for people to enjoy these games even with fewer expenses. So keep on enjoying this game along with our collection of funny jokes about golf and tennis.
1) Q: What did one tennis ball say to the other tennis ball?
A: “See you round…
2) Q: What do you call 1,000 golfers lined up on a pebble beach holding hands?
A: Pebble Beach Golf Links.
3) Q: What do you serve but not eat?
A: A Tennis Ball.
4) Where can you find 100 doctors all at the same place on any given day?
"A golf course!!"
5) Q: Why are fish never good tennis players?
A: They don't like getting close to the net.
6) Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.
'How was he killed?' asked one detective.
'With a golf gun,' the other detective replied.
'A golf gun? What's a golf gun?'
'I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan.'
7) Q: What did the tennis ball say when it got hit?
A: Who's making all the racquet?
8) The schoolteacher was taking her first golfing lesson.
"Is the word spelt p-u-t or p-u-t-t"'' she asked the instructor.
"P-u-t-t is correct,'' he replied.
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."