We cannot deny the importance of humor in our life. Whether you are young or stepping into your old age, laughter makes you feel good and keeps you positive towards life. A person is young as long as his heart stays young. If you are optimistic towards life and don’t care for the barriers offered by life than getting old will hardly matter. Old age is the time when you are free to enjoy your life after fulfilling all your responsibilities. Having fun being an elder increase your get up and goes and helps people to come out of life threatening situations. It is actually the time when people can look up to their life and can do what they were unable to do in their youth. You can enjoy these years of your life with your family, people in your social community and your friends to the most. To multiply the happiness of your life, you can share these jokes about old age and elders and enjoy a good deal of laughter.
1) The elders more valuable than any of the younger generations:
They have silver in our hair.
They have gold in our teeth.
They have stones in our kidneys and
They have lead in our feet.
2) An older gentleman was awaiting surgery to be performed by his son. He said to his son. "Don't be nervous, son Do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife...."
3) When you are the elder of your family…Birthday celebration can be this way…
You light the candles on your birthday cake, and a group of campers form a circle and start singing "Kumbaya."
4) Bob: "Emily, aren't you afraid of death?"
Emily: "I just think of it as a part of life."
Bob: "Yeah. The last part."
5) Being young is not too difficult…the elders at my home don’t feel old…
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress
6) Three old ladies met on the street on a very stormy day. The wind was so strong and loud that they had difficulty in hearing each other. “It’s windy,” said one. “No, it’s Thursday,” said the next. “So am I,” said the third. “Let’s go and party!”
7) An old woman is upset at her husband's funeral. "You have him in a brown suit and I wanted him in a blue suit" The mortician says, "We'll take care of it, ma'am" and yells back, '"Ed, switch the heads on two and four!"
8) A car hits an elderly man. The paramedic rushes over and says, "Are you comfortable?" The guy says: "I make a good living."
9) Knock Knock.
(sorry, this is my from my 8 year old grandson, he thinks it's hysterical)