People have love hate relationship towards the republicans and the democrats. Depending on the general opinion of a person, he can either like a democratic party or have reservations about it. Republicans and democrats are expected to solve the issues of the public, to serve them in the best possible way and to work according to the demands of the public. Democrats and republicans set campaigns for the promotion of their parties and to get a positive image in front of the people. You may appreciate a democratic party for all its efforts to serve the public but at the same time your friend might have contradicting views. The lives of these people are full of scandals and they spend a great deal of time to represent a positive image in front of the public. People can express their views about the democrats and republicans in the funniest ways. We have gathered a collection of jokes which will give you a good laugh and you will enjoy sharing them with your family and friends.
1) A Republican and a Democrat came to a homeless person.
The republican gave the homeless person his business card He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat moved to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republicans pocket and gave him fifty dollars.
2) Q: Why should Democrats be buried 100 feet deep?
A: Because deep down, they're really good people.
3) What's the Difference Between Palin and Bush?
4) Q: What is a recent Democrat graduate's usual question in his first job?
A: What would you like to have with your french fries, sir?
5)''In Sarah Palin's new book, she says when she first laid eyes on her future husband, she said out loud, 'Thank you, God,' which is the same thing the Democrats said when they first laid eyes on Sarah Palin.''
6) Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline.
7) Obama says he's bringing 10,000 troops home.
The Republicans are calling it a "failed jobs program."
8) What is the difference between democrats and republicans?
Democrats give their worn-out clothes to those less fortunate. Republicans wear theirs.
9) ''A new report just came out that says President Obama has mentioned Jesus Christ in more speeches than President Bush did. Can you believe that? Still, neither has used the phrase 'Oh God, oh God,' more than President Clinton.''