School, college and university are the institutes where you learn, experience new things, meet people from different backgrounds and cultures and create a social connection. This is the most memorable time in ones life. We spend a great deal of time with our friends, buddies and enjoy social connection with people other than our family. Fun is as much important as studies are. No matter how stressed you are with the burden of books, projects and exams, when you are with your friends, you look for the reasons for laughter. You learn so many things about the world, new concepts and phenomena’s, experimenting new objects and than apply all this knowledge in the practical life ahead. To keep the fun on, we have a collection of funny jokes about school, college and university for you to enjoy. You can share all of them with your best buddies and enjoy a hilarious laugh like never before.
1) What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria?
2) The instructor was demonstrating the wonders of static electricity to his class at MIT. While holding a plastic rod in one hand and a wool cloth in the other, he told the class, "You can see that I get a large charge from rubbing my rod..."
That was pretty much the end of learning for that day.
3) Why are rectal thermometers banned at Universities?
They cause too much brain damage.
4) We have a very strict dress code at our school.
Yesterday my lunch was punished because they said the brown paper bag it came in was offensive.
5) Teacher: U idiots! At your age Einstein ranked first in class.
What about you?
Student: Sir at your age Hitler committed suicide..!
What about you?
6) STUDE—"Do you smoke, professor?"
PROF.—"Why, yes, I'm very fond of a good cigar."
STUDE—"Gee, it's going to cost me something to pass this course.
7) Teacher: What's 2 and 2?
Teacher: That's good.
Pupil: Good?, that's perfect!
8) "How was your blind date?" a college student asked her room-mate.
"Terrible!" the room-mate answered. "He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce."
"Wow! That's a very expensive car. What's so bad about that?"
"He was the original owner!"
9) The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with an Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"